The Scriptures offer many signs of the end times, and Jesus spoke of specific events that would precede His return to rule the earth.
At a later time, after we complete this Recipe for Revival, we will study the signs of the times—including the biggest signal of all—the physical rebirth of the nation of Israel after its destruction 1900 years ago! But first, we must return to our Revelation Recipe. We are learning much more than what will happen in the world of tomorrow. We are also learning how to live pure and dedicated lives to Jesus in our world today. In our first five lessons, we studied chapters one through five. In part six, we will look at the ingredients found in chapters six and seven.
(MY REVIVAL KEY)
- The Cry Of The Martyrs (Many Christians are dying today as martyrs for Jesus. Pray for the persecuted Church around the world—and be willing to die to self so that you can be a faithful witness where you live, work and serve.)
“I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.” (Revelation 6:9-11)
- No Place To Hide (People who refuse to pray to God will one day pray to mountains to hide them from His face and wrath!)
“And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” (Revelation 6: 15-17)
- The 144,000 “Apostle Paul’s” Of The Future (God began His plan of redemption through the Jews. He is going to use them to finish the job of world evangelism as we shall see in chapter 14. Thank God for the Jewish people. Through them we have our Scriptures and Savior! Speak up for Israel’s right to live, and take your stand against those who hate and attack the Jewish people.)“And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed.” (Revelation 7:4)
- The Great Heavenly Multitude (The Father chooses to use you and me to help complete world evangelism. So let’s keep at it—beginning with our own loved ones and neighbors.)“After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands.” (Revelation 7:9)
(MY REVIVAL KEY)
- A Revived Heart Is A Worshipping Heart (Here are more words of pure worship to memorize and offer to God.)“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” (Revelation 7:12)
- God’s Reward For Faithful Service (Seek His plan for your life and let God use you for His glory. Look what awaits His faithful disciples! While many will debate and argue about the “great tribulation”, just be aware that you and every believer before and after you are called to be faithful when facing our own seasons of testing and tribulation. Jesus guarantees: “In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33)“Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?… These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” (Revelation 7:13-17)