“God, don’t let your passion ever weaken in Frank.
“PLEASE FILL US WITH THIS SAME PASSION FOR JESUS.”
That was the prayer of a student body of young Korean-American Christians as they laid hands on me following my hours of teaching and challenge.
I called them to add to their “Lord, send a revival” prayer with,
“LORD, MAKE ME A PERSONAL REVIVAL WHEREVER I GO BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.”
As fresh soldiers new to spiritual warfare, they wanted to learn from an old warrior with years in the battle how to stand true to God, no matter the cost.
That cost is something that Norma and I are well-acquainted with—
INCLUDING THE COST OF…
- …standing against an unbiblical witness of “creed without deed” to Jews while evil people persecuted them as Christians were silent.
- …taking a stand against the haters of Jews and Israel.
- …defending Messianic Jews from the attacks of fellow Jews.
- …exposing “Replacement Theology” in the Church that canceled out God’s covenant with Israel.
- …inspiring and leading task forces that required Christians to face their fears and publicly support Jews and others who stood alone.
- …exposing “dual covenant” compromise that taught “Jesus is for Gentiles—Jews have their own covenant”—used by some Christian leaders to gain prestige and honors from Jews and Israel. (We chose to honor the One who remains the way, truth and life for all humanity).
EACH BATTLE FOUGHT BROUGHT EXPERIENCE.
THAT IS WHY YOUNG DISCIPLES LOVE US AND LISTEN.
I teach them to “Attack, Attack, Attack”, with the love, compassion and care of the Lord Jesus. And it’s what I want to do this next one year (at my age, it’s a one-year plan—one day at a time).
Videos need to be produced, battle lessons for our school (75,000 strong) need to continue, and I have the invitation to be in hundreds of places at one time—every week—via the powerhouse internet.
TO DO IT, WE NEED $5000 MORE EACH MONTH FOR ONE YEAR.
Does God want you to help us? (To those who already help each month—THANK YOU!) It’s in His hands—hands that I have learned to trust. Best love to you and yours!