Anyone around the world who has a thirst to live out true love for Jesus Christ through obedience to His Word and His will is welcome to join the St. Paul School. You’ll be able to recognize us in your email as “The St. Paul School” with Frank Eiklor and the Shalom International Outreach Team.
Our prayer is that we, and you, will fall more in love with Jesus than ever before and be able to say to others, as Paul did, “Follow me as I follow Christ.”
I have been in the ministry for nearly 50 years traveling to some 100 countries and all 50 states in the USA. That is a lot of time to…
- both feel God’s presence and to be deceived by Satan;
- enjoy victories and taste many defeats;
- learn wonderful lessons and make foolish mistakes;
- see men and women used by God and see others fall to Satan’s traps and never rise again;
- pass the test of humility and to fall into the trap of pride and arrogance;
- be full of the Spirit of God and full of the terrible odor of self;
- and in short, to gain the experiences of life and learn that God can use any willing vessel, that there is pain involved in being conformed to the image of Christ, and that if we will continually die to self His grace and power will be sufficient to meet any test and continue to use you and me to carry out His purposes and demonstrate His love.
Recently I returned from my beloved Argentina – my seventh journey across oceans and continents in 12 months. This time I had signals in my body and sensed the Lord speaking to my heart that I should limit my journeys in the future, but that I will be able to reach more leaders throughout the world through the Internet and E-mail with the practical lessons God has taught, and continues to teach, me.
Why the Name?
The apostle Paul is my hero. He is the only one who ever said, “Be ye followers of me even as I also am of Christ.” (1 Cor. 11:1) Paul knew that disciples need examples. He paid the price to be that example in knowledge of the Word, transparency of heart, grace under trials and temptations, boldness in witnessing, and every other area of life. He could challenge, without fear or pride, others to learn from his life how to please Jesus. I want myself – and every mature Christian – to be the same kind of examples.
What is the Plan?
A half century of walking with Christ brings many lessons on subjects of spiritual life or death.
- What makes a winner? A loser?
- The cost of discipleship.
- The Book of Acts for today.
- The book of Revelation with life changing truths, not doctrinal arguments.
- Sermon outlines of the entire New Testament, with context and titles.
- Lessons on marriage, first love for Jesus, Satan’s traps, personal battles, reaching loved ones and how to complete the Great Commission.
- And so much more!